When is a Culture Change needed?
– You are in the process of digital transformation and need not only digital processes, but also a new mindset in your company.
– A lot has changed as a result of restructuring and innovations, the culture should be adapted to that and developed accordingly.
– How leadership is lived in your company so far does not (any longer) fit to your company values, therefore you wish for a new leadership culture.
– You want to continue to grow as a company and actively position yourself with regard to employer branding in order to attract suitable employees.
– You increasingly perceive difficult behaviors within the company and would like to understand those behavioral patternsbetter andimproveyour common ways of working together.
– You don’t get the customer feedback and the assignments you require, so you want to achieve a more effective public image to change that.
– You are faced with restructuring and change within the company and want to prepare for it and develop a common attitude towards change.
– You are merging with another company and want to merge the two cultures actively and consciously.
What makes a conscious Corporate Culture possible?
- Sensible decisions
- Effective processes
- Healthy performance
- Powerful actions
- Resilience & Balance
- Good results
- Satisfied employees & customers
- Suitable leadership
How can Culture Change work effectively?
The procedure step by step
At its core is the assumption of responsibility, because only when
- it is clear why this cultural project is being carried out, and
- if there are responsible persons in the company who exemplify this change and implement it sustainably, the new culture can become and remain different in the long term.
The active assumption of responsibility by leadership plays an important role here, since the most effective way for change is by role modeling the the new ways of acting directly.
Build a cultural foundation together!
If you are interested in a culture change project, please contact me.
We will find the right way to develop a new culture in your company.
For more information, read here: