SeekandFind stands for SELF-Development, because in our eyes development processes are always about recognizing, strengthening and developing the “self in transition”. On the one hand, there is our individual core and on the other hand, development and change rattles – where is it going for me and us?
No matter a person, a team or a company – based on systemics and psychological morphology we have the understanding that we see ourselves and our organizations as living, complex systems that are always in development and need to be seen in context.
With SeekandFind you take focus time for yourself as a person, team or company to acquire clarity about your “self in transition”, to feel stability and resilience in yourself about it, in order to initiate and allow development holistically….
On the way we want to release tensions and let go of what holds us back to shape the future. Because you, we and our world need new solutions!
Which elements and methods are combined in a Self-Development process? // How do we work?
- Willingness to change – No development without readiness. The first point for effective processes is the willingness to act. This may be a challenge for teams and companies, especially ensuring everyone is ready for something new. A good question for the start: “Do I really want to go on with this change?”
- Trust – “Trust the process”: You should trust the process and the concept, which is developed in co-creation by me as coach and you as customer/client.
- Openness & Transparency – It is your development process, the effectiveness thrives on transparency. It requires open conversations, encounters at eye level, authenticity and honesty. This might be unusual for teams and can lead to resistance. But resistance is important for effective development, when given space and harnessed effectively for change.
- Effective Interventions – In facilitation of trainings and longer development processes I mostly work with the approach of Theory U by C. Otto Scharmer as framework. In detail my coaching and consulting approach consist of following methods, but may vary depending on the specific need of the project or coaching:
Systemic Theory & Method – I use many tools from the systemic Organizational Consulting & Coaching, which illuminate your formal and implicit “system” and the interdependence of the individual players & elements.
Psychological-analytical methodology – We discover your individual dynamics, motives and patterns in this process and insert these into your overall context for better understanding. (approach & procedure from the Morphological Psychology by Wilhelm Salber)
Reflection & Mirroring – Centrically, its about getting used to professional reflection and attentive conversation, which we further develop together in different settings. I use the method of mirroring to give you a better sense of self-perception and perception of others, thus broadening your viewpoints.
Strategic tools and vision work – To focus on your orientation and get a clear picture on your future, we include the clarification of your vision, mission or purpose for example and combine these with a clear strategic orientation.
Connecting Elements – In our work, we don’t only use our head, but our heart and gut. By doing so, you train the connection to yourself, learn to listen to your intuition and create long-term results. To reach these long-term results, for some requests I use the approaches of Mindfulness practice, as well as Constellation and Body work.
- Pragmatism & Flexibility – Development processes do not function linearly, but remain in motion. I make sure to use pragmatic working methods, which are suitable and effective for you and your concerns. This also means that we remain flexible during the process and change focus or direction, if this is necessary for you and an effective result.
- Sustainability – Effective change means staying on top. A development process is a process that should be re-adjusted and accompanied by deliberate reflection during implementation. Together we ensure that you can preserve your new insights sustainably.
More about me
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
please call me: 030-82079743
or write me an eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org