For a cohesive leadership team and professional leadership.
Your starting position:
You want to establish an effective management culture?
You want to define your leading concept and your vision together?
You want to discuss less, make more decisions and strengthen and support each other?
You want to build a culture of trust within the team, in order to be able to live it throughout the whole company?
You have planned a change in the company and want to equip and align yourself as a management team?
What does Leadership Team Development look like?
A Leadership Team Development usually includes several workshops with the (extended) leadership team – how many depends on your topics, concerns and priorities.
The complete Leadership Team Development is a process of several months or even years, depending on the content and priority. I usually work with leadership teams for 6 months – 3 years, or even longer.
➤ Example project:
A leadership team with eight managers, five of them have been part of the company for a long time, and three relatively new members of the company. They would like to align themselves as a management team, get to know each other better and define leadership for themselves. In addition, the existing strategy should be reviewed and a common vision developed. Furthermore, there is a lack of good communication throughout the company. The management team would like to plan how communication can be improved.
We work together in a process:
Clarification Call (+ if necessary Interviews)
- Content: Exact clarification of the requirements with the client and creation of the concept; (Individual) interviews or a survey with the team may make sense in order to get a better picture of the status quo in advance, especially about the culture of communication
#1: Workshop with the Leadership Team
- Duration: 2 days
- Content: Leadership culture: common understanding of management vs. leadership, alignment & development goals
- Result of the workshop: a workshop with all teams of the department – regarding: culture and communication.
#2: Offsite with the whole Team
- Duration: 1,5 days
- Content: Culture & Communication: Development of a new team culture with effective communication channels and a common attitude. Going first steps towards cultural change together and planning how to secure the new findings.
#3: more Workshops & Teamcoachings with the Leadership Team
- Duration: 3 hours – 1,5 days
- Content: Follow-up of the workshops, reflection, readjustment, ensuring that objectives are achieved; Monitoring cultural Change and own tasks as leaders; Enablement and qualification; …
My job as a Leadership Coach:
As Leadership Coach, I prepare the daily program with the individual sessions and exercises and guide you through the workshop. I act not only as a workshop facilitator, but also as an organizational consultant and coach.
I intensify your joint reflection through questions, contribute my external perspective and challenge you to seek new insights and perspectives. This process provides tools, which you can apply directly in your daily business and thus effectively change your culture and achieve your goals.
During the workshop, I pay special attention to your team dynamics and needs. If I get the impression that something else is needed at that moment, I will change the program very flexibly in consultation with you, e.g. if a team conflict arises, a conflict resolution is needed before effective communication channels can be developed.
Together with you, I will loosen your knots, bring a flow back into your development and pave the way for your future.
Let us talk about more details and an initial offer for your leadership team:
Mail: email@example.com or Contact form
For further reading:
More about me, my vision and approach: About me, Vision und Approach
Photocredit: Kaleb Nimz – unsplash.com